Friday, August 7, 2009

Thank Heaven!

A Happy Day!!! YEAH!!
Henry has been having a hard few days. The transition from methadone to morphine drip didn't go so smoothly and so he was miserable for a few days. Today after a short nap he was happy and wanted to play.

I told him I loved him and he mumbled back to me.. I'm sure he said I love you too! Well I may be making that up.. but that's what it sounded like to me, and then he smiled and did his cute little shy face he does for the nurses.
My mom found a scripture the other day in Doctrine & Covenants that says "And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold." I am attempting to make sure I am full of thankfulness each day. And today I'm definitely full of thankfulness for his happy and painless play time!



2 comments:

  1. oh we are so glad you are doing better and love you so much henry keep being strong! love you so much and pray for you everyday! Tara and Kathy! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, you are such a rock! I admire you more than you know! We love you and keep you in our prayers!email me and I'll send you a link to my blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete