Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Day Finally came...

After a year of Chemo I was sure his hair was stronger than any chemo... well of course I was wrong and I didn't think I would mind him losing his hair but it's so beautiful! I was playing with his curls in the back and a huge chunk came out! So I ran and got the camera to take a picture of his lovely locks before they all fell out! I know very silly but we were both a bit upset... He didn't want the pictures.. but I had too! His hair will probably grow in a different color or with out any curl! Such is life.. here are a few more pics of his hair.. I know I'm silly but that's just me.

My hairy boys! Joel said it was time to shave our heads too but I said yeah right! He is a baby still... no one will know he lost it.. they'll think it's just taking longer to grow in, sorry Henry but Mama's head is not that pretty.. she definately needs hair to cover it!

1 comment:

  1. Aaawwwhhh~ that is so sad... it's the little things we as parents love the most. You need to save a lock of his hair and keep it. Pick the prettiest curl for you to remember his beautiful baby hair. I still have a lock of hair from all of my babies. It makes a nice keepsake. Love you guys, Sara*

    ReplyDelete