Monday, August 24, 2009

Pioneer Nursery

Hanna & Mahana and Megan came to see me and Henry, and brought with them a poster from the nursery kids in the Pioneer Peak ward. We just wanted to say thanks!! He loves it and played with it for quite a while. He started tickling his nose and my nose and thought it was really fun.

Again I started taking pics and he cried, but I caught one of him with a hint of a smile. :) Must be the feathers tickling his tummy. Thanks so much girls it was so great to see you!

Last night was pretty rough. Henry has started peeing big blood clots, not sure why, and the rest of his urine looks pretty red. They aren't sure why, so they are doing some ultrasounds today to make sure there aren't any major blockages. That said, they are holding the lasiks until they find out. So this morning he weighed 12 kilos. So swollen.
Bilirubin is still going down, everything looks good besides the peeing blood thing. Hopefully we'll get it figured out.



2 comments:

  1. Henry we love you! Feel better little guy, you look like I did with elle in my belly:):) except you are much much cuter:) We love you so much and can't wait to kiss those adorable cheeks! Lisa, chauri is in the hospital having briggs three weeks early.. i will keep you posted! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cute little guy! I'm just amazed at the stength he has at such a youg age! I'd have given up a long time ago I think. I just love your strength as well Lisa! You inspire me to be more spiritually grounded to rely more on the Lord in my life! I love you!

    ReplyDelete