Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cyclosporine Eyebrows

Okay so I know it looks like I'm using eye liner on his eye brows... but it's actually the medicine that turns his hair black. Happens to a lot of the kids, Henry just seems to make everything look cute. He has this scrunchy face when he's happy.. Elizabeth doesn't the same thing. Funny Kids. I don't know where they get it. Must be Joel. (Might be me :)
Waiting patiently to get his temp taken.. which he never does because he hates it so much, mostly being the restrained. However, after he gets his temp taken he gets to shoot the probe cover off and loves it. So we bargained with him so he would not scream.

A toy we got from Benjamin, and it's his FAVORITE toy! He plays with it every day! He really likes to put things in the shoot that aren't supposed to be there, like his paci, or mommy's Aleve bottle or his bath toys.. all things that stop the toy from working. Haha He's just too cute with his scrunchy face!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the eyebrows and the scrunchy face. He has LOADS of personality! Sorry to hear the hospital isn't on top of things. You should call Cari--she would probably love to vent with you on that topic. I'm excited for you to see your family. I didn't find ANY rain gear for either my boys or Elizabeth. How can Seattle not have any rain gear for sale at the beginning of rain season? Anyway, let me know if you need any mint chocolate chip ice cream!

    ReplyDelete