Saturday, September 5, 2009

Football Saturday! :)

I don't know about this.. See the intensity.. Uncle B would have fun watching with Henry. :)
Got my lucky shirt on Mom :)

Oh and can you see the BLACK eye brows growing in!! Maybe he will be my dark haired blue eyed baby.. I will miss the bright blond though!

Watchin' the game, laughing at mom dance around the room after he team lost!!!


I can't watch.. it's too close! Tell me what happens. ahaha


What kind of call was that?!?!?!?!!?!





1 comment:

  1. Too Cute!! He looks like such a little man!! How fun to see him with such expression! Hahaha...as I looked at the first two pictures I was wondering if you were putting a little make up on him...to give him a little shadow of eyebrows...then I read on. Hard to say what color his hair (and eyebrows) will grow back....but, it is easy to see how ADORABLE he will be with any color!! :)
    Ethan was excited to see Cousin Henry with his hat and making funny faces!
    Lots of Love,
    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete