Monday, September 14, 2009

What a great big sister!!!

So as you may have read, Henry is having issues with eating. Can't keep any food down and doesn't seem interested in anything... Well wonderful Elizabeth has changed all that.
Yes that's right he's eating crackers, not just sucking on them, he's chewing with his teeth!!! YEAH! I knew it would be really great for Henry to have Elizabeth around!

See if you can get it in my mouth.. :)


Delicious... he already ate some chicken nuggets, fries and part of a cucumber. I have to clarify, they weren't completely eaten, but small bites were taken! Wonderful day!
On a side note, some miscommunication... yeah again.. with the bone marrow biopsy, it didn't get sent to the SCCA so the sample is probably too old to use anymore, so they will have to do another biopsy! That's why no word yet. But he's doing wonderfully. I think he's finally adjusted to having Elizabeth here with him.




2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Elizabeth!!! Great job, helping Henry! How fun it is to see them together again. We can't believe how big and grown up Elizabeth is looking now.
    Ugh...I commend you guys on staying sane! I am ready to come up there and strangle a doc. or two for you!! How do they not realize they need to send the sample out, before it goes bad? Yikes! Have they decided when the new biopsy will be done? Good luck! We will pray that things go smoother this time.
    Tons of Love to You All,
    Michelle & Family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for food! and Hip hip hooray for big sisters! Sorry we havent been around. I had a cold, well I am getting rid of it. As soon as I'm fit I will bring you a brand new Dog game. :) hope your having fun with ours!

    ReplyDelete